Claim a Social Pack from the Market PlaceDownload The Step-By-Step Guide
Click on Content from the left sidebar.
There are 3 subcategories under Content:
1. Market Place is where all of the available social packs are located.
2. Purchased Buckets are any social pack that you have claimed from the Market Place.
3. Your Buckets is where your created content (social packs) are located and your schedule will pull from.
Click on Market Place.
Find the Social Pack that best fits your business needs. Then choose Click Here for Details.
Then you will claim the pack. This will place the Social Pack into your Purchased Buckets.
Click on Purchased Buckets.
Choose to Create a Bucket. You will select the one that says Ignore Scheduling.
(Preserve Scheduling is for date-specific content like Holidays)
Expand the Edit Content Bucket Area.
Now you will name your bucket whatever you want and add a description, then hit the green save button.
1. You can also choose to edit the captions that will show with your image. Or you can choose to delete posts that don’t fit your needs.
If you choose to edit, you have the option of changing the caption, adding a short caption for Twitter or adding a first comment to Facebook.
2. If you would like to add the same first comment to all of your images, like a web address or hashtags, you can click on the comment edit button to add them. 3. You have the option of adding your logo as a watermark over all of the images by hitting the watermark icon and hitting the save button. If you have not yet added your logo click here to learn how to do that.
If watermarking is turned on, you will be able to see i when you click on the edit button under the image.
4. You have the option of shuffling the content in your bucket like a deck of cards. Click on the blue Randomize button . Once you do that, a pop up window will appear asking if you are sure that is what you want to do. Hit the okay button and watch your content shuffle. You have now successfully claimed a Content Pack from the MarketPlace and created a Content Bucket.
Click here to learn how to schedule content from this bucket.