You can choose to upload files that have been zipped together by choosing the Zip icon then selecting the zip file from Choose Files.
If you choose to upload several images at once using the zipped package upload you will need to do the following:
- A. Gather all of your images together in one folder.
- B. Create a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file in either Google Sheets or Excell. You can find an example file here. You will want to delete our data and use your own.
- In column A you will put the name of your images exactly as they appear. (Example 001.png or Christmas.png)
- In column B you will put the caption you would like listed with your post.
- In column C you will put the comment you would like listed in Facebook as the first comment.