This month the featured content pack we released was for Pest Control businesses. You will find 181 custom-designed posts with information, tips, and tricks for homeowners to use to keep pests from their home or when they should call in the professionals.
If you have a pest control business or are an agency that helps small businesses, you will find this social pack perfect for getting great content out to your audience.
If you have a single location account you will
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on 'Click Here for More Details'.
3. Click on 'Claim this Pack'
4. You will see that you have successfully purchased the pack. Now click on 'Content' and then 'Purchased Buckets'.
5. You will now take the content bucket from your purchased buckets and place it into Your Buckets. You will do that by selecting 'Create Bucket Ignore Scheduling'.
Preserve Scheduling only applies to date specific content such as holidays.
6. Now you will give this bucket a name. Choose to randomize the content if you wish (it will shuffle all content in the bucket) and then select 'Save'.
If you have a Multiple Location Account you will
2. Scroll to the bottom and select 'Click Here for Details'.
3. Select 'Click here for details'.
4. Click on 'Content' and then 'Purchased Buckets'. Then click on 'Create New Bucket' under the Pest Control Package.
5. Select 'Okay' from the pop up window.
6. Create a name and description for this pack.
7. Choose 'Click here to Edit Visibility'. And then select which of your locations you wish to grant access to this bucket.
8. Then hit 'Save Changes'.
Congratulations you have successfully claimed the Pest Control Pack from the Market Place.
Each and every month we release a new social pack to the Market Place. To be notified each time we release something new, sign up to get our text message notifications.
Join us each week on Wednesdays at 4 pm Eastern for our Weekly Q&A Call. Our team will walk you through new features, give you tips and tricks for using Social Rotation and answer any questions you may have. Register for the webinar here.