1. Open the LinkedIn Cover Image Canva Template
2. Replace the Info in Pink with your Niche information and change the colors to match your brand.
3. Open your LinkedIn Account
4. Click on Your Profile in the upper left hand side.
5. Click on pencil icon and add the LinkedIn Cover Image.
6. Scroll down and click on the pencil icon next to the About section and update your About Information.
1. Click on the home Icon at the top of the screen
2. Start a new post by adding your pinned post image and adding this text:
The 6 Reasons every Chiropractor should be posting to their Facebook Page Daily…
Fair or not, when someone lands on your Facebook page, they make judgments about what’s going on inside your business from what’s happening on your Facebook page.
🔥 Chiropractors that post Facebook content daily:
1️⃣ Show up in the feeds of their fans more often
2️⃣ Feel like they are more connected to their Community.
3️⃣ Come across as more transparent.
4️⃣ Give the impression that their practice is organized and on top of things.
5️⃣ Show up higher in Facebook search rankings.
6️⃣ Get more repeat business and referrals.
So… why don’t more Chiropractors use their Facebook page as a practice building tool?
Because… it’s hard to post content daily.
❤️ We Love helping Chiropractors fix this!
Everyday, we help our Chiropractor clients solve their posting problem and help turn their Facebook page into a business generator… and we do it for less than $300/month.
💬 Message us for details by clicking the blue button at the top of our page.
Then hit the post button.
3. Then you will select the three dots at the top of that post and choose Feature on top of Profile.