Social Rotation has recently made changes to the Accounting Pack.
Images 27-37 had a spelling correction in the heading.
If you had already claimed the pack make sure you go into Purchased Buckets and remove the purchased bucket and then go into the MarketPlace and claim the pack again. See the video below on how to do that.
If you need any help with this please reach out to the help desk and our team will gladly walk you through it.
If you have a single location account you will
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on 'Click Here for More Details' under the Accounting Pack.
3. Click on 'Claim this Pack'
4. You will see that you have successfully purchased the pack. Now click on 'Content' and then 'Purchased Buckets'.
5. You will now take the content bucket from your purchased buckets and place it into Your Buckets. You will do that by selecting 'Create Bucket Ignore Scheduling'.
Preserve Scheduling only applies to date-specific content such as holidays.
6. Now you will give this bucket a name. Choose to randomize the content if you wish (it will shuffle all content in the bucket) and then select 'Save'.
If you have a Multiple Location Account you will
2. Scroll to the bottom and select 'Click Here for Details'.
3. Select 'Click here for details'.
4. Click on 'Content' and then 'Purchased Buckets'. Then click on 'Create New Bucket' under the Pest Control Package.
5. Select 'Okay' from the pop-up window.
6. Create a name and description for this pack.
7. Choose 'Click here to Edit Visibility'. And then select which of your locations you wish to grant access to this bucket.
8. Then hit 'Save Changes'.
Congratulations you have successfully claimed a Pack from the Market Place.
Each and every month we release a new social pack to the Market Place. To be notified each time we release something new, sign up to get our text message notifications.
Join us every other Wednesday at 4 pm Eastern for our Q&A Call. Our team will walk you through new features, give you tips and tricks for using Social Rotation and answer any questions you may have. Register for the webinar here.